10 March 2010

Finally

My AP kids are starting to get some personality. Perhaps the prospect of the upcoming spring break has inspired them.

I gave the kids a quiz. I listed five terms from the chapter they just finished reading and asked them to define and identify the significance of each one. Rebecca did an excellent job on the first four terms, but I don't think she finished reading the chapter. This was her answer to number five:

"So, I used to work at souper salad, but then I quit because it got to be too much to handle with school and what not. But last night I went to visit my old boss and the people who worked there and I made them cookies and I walked in and saw a cute guy and tripped. :("

1 comment:

Paily said...

So does this mean missing questions means you have personality? That makes me feel so much better about my life. ;)